Wed, Feb 21|
Lower leg assessment and the role of the geko™ device in venous leg ulcers
Click to learn more!
Time & Location
Feb 21, 2024, 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. EST
About the event
NSWOCC & WOC Institute Continuing Education Webinar: "Lower leg assessment and the role of the geko™ device in venous leg ulcers"
1. Identify the key components of lower leg assessments.
2. Recognize the role of blood flow in wound healing.
3. Describe the impact of the geko™ device on blood flow to wounds.
4. Explain the results of the geko™ device venous leg ulcer randomized controlled trial.
5. Discuss the implications for the use of the geko™ device in clinical practice.
Professor Keith Harding CBE, FRCGP, FRCP, FRCS, FLSW
Emeritus Professor Cardiff University UK
Adjunct Professor Monash University Malaysia
CMO Global Wound Services
Co Founder and Editor in Chief
International Wound Journal
In partnership with Perfuse Medtec Inc.