Wed, May 25|
NSWOCC 41st National Conference: "Still Online & Feeling Fine!"
The theme of the 41st NSWOCC National Conference is “Still Online & Feeling Fine!”: Case-Based Learning in a Virtual World and will be focused on advancing specialized care in the three domains of wound, ostomy and continence care through a virtual conference platform.
Time & Location
May 25, 2022, 9:00 a.m. EDT – May 28, 2022, 6:00 p.m. EDT
About the event
The theme of the 41st NSWOCC National Conference is “Still Online & Feeling Fine!”: Case-Based Learning in a Virtual World and will be focused on advancing specialized care in the three domains of wound, ostomy and continence care through a virtual conference platform. The conference will include Nurses Specialized in Wound, Ostomy and Continence (NSWOCs) and Skin Wellness Associate Nurses (SWANs) from across Canada as well as hospital and community-based nurses and allied healthcare professionals including physicians, RNs, RPNs and allied healthcare professionals with an interest in wound, ostomy and continence.
The NSWOCC National Conference Planning Core program under the leadership of Mary Hill, RN, BScN, MSN, WOCC(C) have worked hard to develop a leading-edge educational program featuring national and international subject matter experts in the areas of wound, ostomy and continence care. Topics will be delivered to address Wound & Skin, Ostomy, Continence & Leadership.
- Enhance your wound, ostomy, and continence knowledge as experts apply theory to clinical case study presentations
- Keep up to date with the latest policies, guidelines, and best practice recommendations
- Be among the first to learn about new innovations at our “Industry and Science Day” supported by the NSWOCC Industry Advisory Council (NIAC)
- Meet our international speakers to share global best practice
- Let your voice be heard at the virtual NSWOCC Annual Members Meeting
- Join the NSWOCC family at the National Virtual Networking Event and get connected
- Access educational session up until August 31, 2022
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org